Onyx Creative and Herschman Architects are honored to have received two awards from the 2017 NAIOP Awards of Excellence. The prototype design for Kate Hudson’s Fabletics was awarded “Retail Interior Design of the Year” and Park Village Shopping Center was awarded “Retail Architectural Design of the Year.” The awards were received by Fred Margulies, Director of Retail Architecture, and Jonathan Novak, Director of Design.
Onyx Creative Blog
Our blog is a place for our clients, developers, architects and designers to find news, updates and helpful information in the architecture, engineering and design industry.
- Integration of Healthcare Planning in Urban Environments: How Millennials and Baby Boomers Aren’t As Different As You Think
- Breaking the Cycle of Poverty, Addiction and Trauma by Providing Opportunity: An Interview with Sue Tager, Executive Director of The Hitchcock Center for Women
- 10 Factors That Make A Better Logo Design
- Our step-by-step guide to internally re-branding your company
- Creating an authentic in-line shopping center